General physical therapy
Physical therapy treatments are recommended for many physical problems either articular, muscular, for tendons, ligaments, spine problems, or even balance. These problems can cause pain, stiffness, lack of mobility, swelling, lack of strength or endurance, lack of balance.
The physical therapy goal is to permit a rapid and optimal functionnal rehabilitation to your problem.
At your first visit, I will explain to you what is your pathology and we will establish a treatment goal based on your needs and capacities.
At every visit, your physical condition will be reevaluated and the treatments and exercices will be adapted to your evolution.
At our clinic, physical therapy is for all patients from 6 years old and more.
- Manual therapy (massage, mobilisations, traction)
- Exercices (stretching, strengthening, balance, stabilization)
- Cryotherapy (ice)
- Electrotherapy (TENS, neuromuscular stimulator)
- Neck pain with or without arm pain
- Back pain with or without leg pain
- Herniated disk, disc protusion
- Sprains, strains
- Tendinitis, bursitis, capsulitis, tennis elbow
- Postural problems
- Arthrosis, arthritis
- Articular instability
- Post-op rehabilitation