Telerehabilitation allows remote physical therapy consultation via computer, tablet or phone.
It’s quite simple even if you are not a fan of technology.
This service offers evaluation of a new injury or musculoskeletal pain, explanation of the cause of pain, follow-ups on your condition and a treatment plan proposal adapted to your needs.
The Mckenzie method (MDT) is well adapted to this service.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, you can benefit from this service while staying in the comfort of your home.
CNESST and SAAQ clients can benefit from it for free during the pandemic.
Telerehabilitation is offered on three platforms:
- Medexa (secure platform)
- Neck problems with or without radiating arm pain
- Back problems with or without sciatica
- Degenerative disc disease or herniated disc
- Extremity problems such as shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee or ankle..
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Mobility exercises
- Strenghtening exercises
- Balance exercises
- Stabilisation exercises
- Management of pain
- Advice on posture to adopt or to avoid